Our Research Center offers tailor-made, fully furnished laboratory space for any size company.
Science Park Advantages
- Ideally situated on the Princeton-Rutgers Route 1 Corridor
- Located in the biotech and pharmaceutical hub of the North East, referred to as “Einstein Alley”
- Easily accessible to major highways and public transportation
- Ten (10) minutes from 2 major hospitals: University Medical Center at Princeton and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Beautifully landscaped, park-like setting
- Home to over 60 scientific companies
- 24/7 on-site full service facility management
- Adjacent hotel, restaurant, and gym
- Energy efficient buildings with large thermal glass areas
- Analytical lab services in Science Park
- Clinical trial service company in facility
- Expandable mezzanine spaces
- Custom space design services included to suit any company’s requirements
- Ability to subdivide (500-57,000 sf)
- Operating and utility costs that are the lowest and most efficient in the industry
- Flexible lease lengths and rental rates
- Advanced laboratory items for stocks/options for select companies
- Complete laboratory space with no up-front costs
- New 60,000 sf facility due for completion in 2014
Ideally situated on the Princeton-Rutgers Route 1 Corridor (“Einstein Alley”) with easy access to both New York and Philadelphia, we are one of New Jersey’s most successful laboratory facilities, hosting a wide range of biotech, research and development companies both large and small, including Insmed, Rive Technology, Pharmaseq, TyRx, Signum Biosciences, Cytosorbents and the home of over 60 other scientific companies.
Owner-architect, Harold Kent, sees our 250,000 sf complex as a constantly evolving facility growing to meet the needs of existing tenants while retaining the capacity to accommodate new companies. By investing in the success of our tenants we are investing in our own future. Expansion opportunities in our existing buildings are often accommodated with mezzanine space to accommodate small companies during their growth, providing unique design and minimal disruption.